Log in if you are a member of The Insiders with an account.
Dont have an account? Register
€ 25 DISCOUNT WITH OUR GLAM BIG VOLUME BOX (THE PERFECT GIFT!)
THE GIFT OF VOLUME
A perfect voluminous blow-out: it’s the crown on every holiday outfit. This year you can treat yourself or a loved one to as much salon quality blow-outs as desired. Because with our Glam Big Volume Box, you can easily get the job done yourself! Whoever could resist a little volume under the Christmas tree…
GET ALL THE NEEDED PRODUCTS – AND SAVE € 25
The Glam Big Volume Box is filled with all the essentials for a professional voluminous blow-out. In it you will find our:
- Head In The Clouds Volume Shampoo
- Head In The Clouds Volume Conditioner
- Date Night Thickening Spray
- The Insiders Clips
- Thermal Copper Brush
- Hold It There Finishing Spray
By buying this beautiful gift box, you save yourself € 25. Merry Christmas!
GLAMOROUS VOLUME IN 5 EASY STEPS
So now you know where to get the products & tools. All you need now are some Insiders Tips to really nail your blow-out. We asked our hairstylists to summarize the magic for you in 5 easy steps:
- Start by washing your hair with the Head In The Clouds Volume Shampoo. This deep cleansing shampoo removes all impurities so your hair is light, airy and voluminous.
- Next up: the Head In The Clouds Volume Conditioner. This creamy, ultra-light conditioner gives your hair all the hydration and nourishment it needs, without sacrificing any of the volume. The perfect base for creating full-bodied styles with shine and swish.
- Now lift your hair at the roots and add our Date Night Thickening Spray. Don’t be shy, you want big volume, so you’ll need a little extra of this one.
- The hardest part is on. Time to blow out your hair. Start by separating your hair in parts with The Insiders Clips. Use our Thermal Copper Brush if you want a shiny blow-out that will last throughout your whole day.
- Last but def not least! Use the Hold It There Finishing Spray to keep your hair looking picture-perfect.
Happy holidays and a very merry voluminous Christmas ;-)