Log in if you are a member of The Insiders with an account.
Dont have an account? Register
What will you learn?
Our one-evening Mens Cut class is your entry to experience the all-time favority Mens cutting techniques with The Insiders. The Insiders has created classic and timeless techniques which form the basis for any cut and design you create.
This course demonstrates cutting and styling fundamentals to be successful in the salon every day. It covers classic men’s and barbering techniques which can be used in any salon and on any client. Students are challenged to understand the fundamentals of a perfect cut and to learn to use styling products in the appropriate way.
This course improves customer service and retail revenues at the salon. Rik will lead this interesting Mens Cut training and will share many of his own tips & tricks!
In this course you will...
- Engage in a hands-on session with multiple techniques & models
- Understand the foundation of a great cut
- Master Insiders styling products
- Master modern and timeless mens cutting techniques as well as classic barber techniques
- How to conduct an effective consultation
- Gain a strong foundation for growth through understanding and repetition
- Receive detailed feedback on performance and a customized plan for the future
- Leave with significant technical education and creative inspiration
What, where, how
- DURATION: one evening
- DATES: Please check your business consultant
- ATTENDEES: Insiders Salon Network stylists and business owners
- PRICE: €390,- ex VAT
- LOCATION: In salon
- LOGISTICS: Refreshments provided by the salon
- FORMAT: Lecture, demonstration, hands-on styling, technical guidance and structured feedback
- TOOLS REQUIRED: Scissor, razor, cutting combs (styling tools, brushes and products will be provided
- TO PREPARE: Bring 1 or 2 models (more detailed information after booking).
- EDUCATION BUDGET: Salon Partners can use their education budget
How to book
Want to book this course? Cool! Just go to our contact page, state the name of training and we will contact you with further details.