Wenn Sie bereits Mitglied von The Insiders sind, melden Sie sich bitte mit Ihrer E-Mail-Adresse und Ihrem Passwort an.
Dont have an account? Kundenkonto anlegen
Spain Business Week
What will you learn?
It’s not just ‘business as usual’ in this Business Building course week. It is the foundation which our business vision is based on. It is the course that you will not only learn the best proven business practices in the industry and experience the entrepreneurial spirit, but also learn about yourself.
Take the opportunity to learn about our culture and discover the potential of your own business and how to manage yourself once you return to your salon back home. We provide the tools to analyze your business and we empower you to fully take charge of your own business.
In this informal, interactive, dynamic, intense & relaxed, spiritual week you will laugh, learn and build relationships with like-minded passionate colleagues that could even become friends.
This week is for everyone who wants to elevate the craft and power of hairdressing and increase their business results. Together you will celebrate the results and your business consultant will support you in any possible way to achieve your objectives.
In this week you will...
- Learn about your culture and how to shape it
- Create business value through business and staff incentives
- Discover effective retail skills
- Learn strategies to boost sales
- Establish a strong foundation for future
- Business growth
- Learn how to enable staff to market your salon
- Receive techniques to encourage rebooking
- Gain knowledge and awareness for future business models
- Learn how to build your team and what teambuilding can do for your business
What, where, how
- DURATION: 5 days
- DATES: Please check your business consultant
- ATTENDEES: Insiders Salon Network stylists and business owners
- PRICE: €1995,- ex VAT, all-inclusive (except personal spendings)
- LOCATION: Spain, in the little village of Benitachell, near the lovely beach of Moraira and in between Valencia and Alicante, Costa Blanca. You and your fellow colleagues will have a lovely villa with pool to your disposal.
- LOGISTICS: Meals, cocktails and refreshments provided. Fresh ‘live’ cooking in the villa every day and three restaurant visits in the village. Transportation with Transavia and private chauffeur during your stay. Yoga teacher available for group and personal sessions. Private and shared rooms available.
- FORMAT: Interactive business education sessions, workshop, lecture and structured feedback
- TOOLS REQUIRED: Pen, paper, laptop, calculator.
- TO PREPARE: Fill in and return a questionnaire prior to course week. Try to be fit when you arrive.
- EDUCATION BUDGET: Salon Partners can use their education budget
How to book
Want to book this course? Cool! Just go to our contact page, state the name of training and we will contact you with further details.